Thursday, January 27, 2022

Ravens & Crows - Dehlia Low

 


When I went to show my color
I carried a heavy load
And when I cried to my mother
She said it's all just ravens and crows
Baby, it's all just ravens and crows

When I saw that ringing hammer
Well it did not shine like gold
Whether it's coal, rock or steel it doesn't matter
It's all just ravens and crows
Hey, hey it's all just ravens and crows

Now the sands from the storms are uniting
At the angle of repose
Them boys put down their guns and quit fighting
Cause it's all just ravens and crows
Brother it's all just ravens and crows

It's a red, red wine in the pulpit
Corn whiskey when I'm low
Well it's just water when I'm hard up lord
And it's all just ravens and crows
Darlin' it's all just ravens and crows

No comments:

Post a Comment